Generally, the 192.168.0.254 IP address of a device which is regarded as a private IP address. Whenever people buy a new router or modem, it comes with a default username and password. These particular login details help the users to protect their internet from remote connections. The IP address 192.168.0.254 is only used for the IPv4 address.
Using the IP address, one can quickly acquire access to the router. Some routers are compatible with two different IP addresses like 192.168.1.1 and 192.168.0.254. There is a slight difference between these addresses, i.e., the last three digits. 192.168.0.254 IP address is commonly used on the contemporary routers like Linksys, TP-Link routers, ADSL routers and other modems
How to login to 192.168.0.254IP Address
To log in and see the router settings, follow the below steps
- Open a web browser and enter https://192.168.0.254 (You can just copy this and paste in your browser) in the address bar.
- Press enter, and you will be greeted with a control page that shows various settings of your router.
- The whole console has the variety of functions, and before accessing it, you will be required to enter username and password which is given on the box.
- You can just go through the various functions and settings that give you access to control and make changes as per your needs.
- Inside the network tab and you can set up the network with many different methods such as Dial-Up connection or DSL method.
- You have to enter 192.168.0.254 admin username and password to change and set up the DNS. (By default the DNS is 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52 given by Google)
What Should I Do If I Forgot the Router’s User-Name and Password?
- If you don’t know your username and password and you never changed it your life, try to find them in the behind label along with the router’s serial number and login address.
- In case you changed your password and forgot it then, you’ll have to reset the router or modem to factory settings. There is a reset button on every wireless router or ADSL modem. To reset the router to factory settings, you need to press the button for 10 seconds using a pin.
- If you never changed your username and password, you can access your router by checking our default router username and password list.
If you are still facing the problems while accessing 10.0.0.1 admin Login page, then comment below.