10.0.0.1 is An IP address is called an Internet Protocol address. 10.0.0.1 IP address is the type of a special class of IP address to be used only for the private network. 10.0.0.1 is used for logging in and getting connected to a server.
How to Setup Router IP Address 10.0.0.1?
When you use a router, you will see that all the management and control of that particular router is done via a platform that can be accessed when we visit the address 10.0.0.1 (default gateway). It is often called as the management Internet protocol address. And, when a user wishes to make any changes to the router settings, the configuration can be adjusted withing the admin console.
Steps to Setup the router with the help of 10.0.0.1
To log in and see the router settings, follow the below steps
- Open a web browser and enter https://10.0.0.1 (You can just copy this and paste in your browser) in the address bar.
- Press enter, and you will be greeted with a control page that shows various settings of your router.
- The whole console has the variety of functions, and before accessing it, you will be required to enter username and password which is given on the box.
- You can go through the various functions and settings that give you access to control and make changes as per your needs.
- Inside the network tab and you can setup the network with many different methods such as Dial-Up connection or DSL method.
- You have to enter 10.0.0.1 admin username and password to change and setup the DNS. (By default the DNS is 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11 given by Google)
- Last step is to ensure safety of your router. If your router has the feature to select the type of wireless function then select WPA or WPE as it ensures your router is safe.
What Should I Do If I Forgot the Router’s User-Name and Password?
- If you don’t know your username and password and you never changed it your life, try to find them in the behind label along with the router’s serial number and login address.
- In case you changed your password and forgot it then, you’ll have to reset the router or modem to factory settings. There is a reset button on every wireless router or ADSL modem. To reset the router to factory settings, you need to press the button for 10 seconds using a pin.
- If you never changed your username and password, you can access your router by checking our default router username and password list.
If you are still facing the problems while accessing 10.0.0.1 admin Login page, then comment below.